Scarecrow from Batman: Arkham Asylum is a boss in Slender Fortress.
|Type||Hit and Run|
|Signs of nearing||Laughing and Talking|
|Origin||Batman: Arkham Asylum|
|Theme song||Batman: Arkham Asylum: Scarecrow|
|Partners||A scarecrow duplicate|
Jonathan Crane was once a brilliant psychologist and doctor working on a chemical that ellicted fear within the enhaler, and eventually went insane and weaponized it to terrorize Gotham City as the Scarecrow, an infamous supervillain and one of Batman's most dangerous enemies.
He also has a TF2 Cosmetic modeled after his hood and mask; The Fear Monger.
In Slender FortressEdit
Scarecrow is a Hit and Run boss in boss pack 7, but quite special, rather than chasing for a few seconds, He spawns behind the player but acts more like a regular Chaser in the way he chases for much longer going to around 15 seconds and then he teleports away. Also, don't stare at him, his static is like Killer Croc's. He also has a static radius, which is dangerous too. You can stun him, and it can be useful just so you can probably make him teleport away. But the stun lasts for a second. As of the Festive Update he now applies a gas effect when attacking and ignites the player when attacking. In a recent Update Scarcrow now marks the player for death on scare for 8 seconds.
- "I know you're there!"
- "(The intro, which is Laughing Maniacally)"
- "There's no escape!"
- "Dare to step into my gaze!"
- "There you are!"
- "Ohhhh... There you are!"
- "How could you know?"
- "Stay still! this wont hurt!"
- "(Maniacally Laughs) You cannot escape my gaze... you will die HERE!"
- "(Maniacally laughs) I will break you!"
When hitting a victim: Edit
- "(Crazy laughs)"
- "(Maniacally laughs) Welcome to my Gaze!"
- "Is your mind playing tricks on you? Or am i?"
- "Look around you! these are the Broken frightness of your mind!"
- "Your mind will shatter like glass"
- "Is the world falling apart? or just your mind? are you scared? Embrace It!