Mohawk Psycho is a boss on slender fortress
|Signs of nearing||All Quotes from Borderlands|
|Theme song||Psycho theme|
|Partners||Mohawk Psycho duplicates, Psycho, Ranged Psycho, Goliath|
At some point in Pandora's recent past, a discovery was made at the Headstone Mine and hastily covered up. While it has never been fully revealed what was found there, it is known that a Vault key fragment came into the possession of Sledge, a grossly muscled behemoth of a man who later amassed a small army of bandits at Headstone Mine. The discovery at the mine had a surprising effect on many of the convict workers there. Most went crazy and many were physically mutated as well, growing into huge, muscular parodies of humanity, or stunted to dwarf proportions. Many of the "psychos", as they came to be known, donned face masks portraying the object of their collective fixation: an upside down "V" emblem. Psychos are typically found among the ranks of the bandits that plague Pandora. They are known to act as the close-range counterparts to their more lucid, gun-waving brethren and will rush their targets while screaming all manner of insane comments.
In Slender Fortress Edit
Mohawk Psycho is boss in boss pack 5. The Mohawk Pyscho was paired with the Ranged and Regular Paycho from the same game as well as the Goliath to form a Quartet boss. Psychos make all sound the same and use various voice lines. Also worth noting that they have a very loud hit sound. The Psychos are pretty easy to outrun and do slightly less than the Psychos being a 1 hit difference in amount of damage, but are 1 hit easier to stun. The main thing to watch out for is the numbers, they can attack in packs. They are stunnable.
- "Pump that stumpy little *ss supports! I will be waiting right here."
- "Oh, come on! We're gonna make you a balloons tonight!"
- "Don't think, I can't find you."
- "Wipe that f**king smile off your face!"
- "It's time...for three pounds of flesh!"
- "The meat puppies, they come to the slaughter, like children to an ice cream truck!"
- "You're gonna be my new meat bicycle!"
- "I need another head for my merry-go-round - Yours is perfect!"
- "Look into my eyes when I stare at you!"
- "You sat in my swing! Now I'm going to eat you!!"
- "I'll never stop, until they flop!"
- "You can't kill me! I'm already dead tomorrow!"
- "I wonder if I plant you in the ground, if you'll grow taller?"
- "They told me to bring a pail lunch... you look pale enough to me!!"
- "Pluto's not a planet!"