|Intro||Dialog and chainsaw revving|
|Signs of nearing||Quotes from Half-Life 2|
|Origin||Half-Life: Black Mesa Massacre|
|Theme song||On a Rail 2|
|Partners||A Barney duplicate|
Barney Calhoun is a boss in Slender Fortress.
Barney Calhoun is a security guard from Black Mesa, and one of the leaders of the resistance against the Combine Empire. He originates from the Half-Life franchise.
In Slender Fortress Edit
Barney is a chainsaw boss in Boss Pack 6, and yes that's right, the poor guy has built up so many IOU's over the several years, which has resulted in his awful debt to drive him to insanity and as a result, he's gonna solve those IOU's, with a chainsaw. He is stunnable by flashlight so if he becomes a pest use that to your advantage. In a recent Update Barney now marks the player for death on scare for 6 seconds.
- "And if you see Dr. Breen tell him I said" (Chainsaw revs) "Fuck you!!" (Chainsaw Revs longer)
- (Chainsaw Revs) "Just like old times a Gordon?"
- "You're a quality hero these days Gordon" (Chainsaw Revs)
- "Yeah he he"
- "Did you hear a cat just now?"
- "Ha ha"
- "Her ha ha"
- "Herhe ha ha"
- "Now... about that beer I owed ya! "
- "Its me! Barney from Black Mesa!"
- "Bring it on!"
- "You are going down!"
- "Let's go!"
- "Awwww shit!"